To the new player fighting can seem complicated, but there is really very little to it. In this guide I'm going to give an explanation of all the aspects of fighting you need to consider before you click the shiny fight button.
Firstly, you need to find a battle. If you go to the home screen and look for a box like this:
In that convenient box are several different things you should pay attention to.
1) This lists the battles that your country of residence or your country of residence's allies are involved in.
2) This shows the battles that have had subsidies placed on them.
3) This shows all
the active battles of every country.
4) This shows the subsidy on a battle (if one has been placed). Pay special attention to which side is paying for damage. If you want to be a mercenary you need to pay attention to who's paying so you don't do damage for the wrong side.
5) This shows the region being fought over. This is important if you are moving country to fight in that battle. If you want to fight for the defenders
you need to be in that region for a 20% damage bonus. If you want to fight for the attackers
you need to be in a neighboring region that has an MPP with the attacking country for the 20% damage bonus.
6) This shows how many allies a country has. If you are going for a BH then this is a fairly good indication of how many other people may
be going for that same BH. N.B. Resistance wars to not involve any allies.
7) This shows which country has attacked which. Attackers are on the right, defenders on the left.
After you have selected a battle, there are yet more things you need to take into account:
1) The round number. If you plan to get a BH the earlier rounds are generally less contested, so the damage needed is much less.
2) This is the time left. It is a countdown timer from 2 hours. At the end of those two hours the side with the most damage (4) wins the round. Most of the fighting takes place in the last 10 minutes in an effort to push the bar across to the opponents side (10)
3) This is the percentage of the bar that a side controls. The side that controls the most at the end of 2 hours wins.
4) This is the total damage that each side has done. The damage bar corresponds to this. The side that does the most damage wins.
5) This shows how many battles have been won, represented by gold stars. The battle is won by the first side to acquire 8 stars. In other words, the first side to win 8 rounds wins the battle.
6) This is where you can select what weapon you wish to fight with. Not fighting with a weapon halves the damage you can do. A Q1 weapon will boost your damage by 20%, a Q2 will boost your damage by 40%, and so on up to Q5, with will give you a 100% damage boost.
7) This is the side you are fighting for. If you are fighting for money make sure you are fighting for the right side.
8) This is the person who has done the most damage, and is therefore in the BH position.
9) These are the shiny buttons you push to inflict pain on your enemies. Both do the same thing, except one push of "Berserk" does the equivalent of 5 pushes of the "Fight" button. If you want to do large amounts of damage in very little time this is the button to push.
10) This is 'The Bar'. This point where the two colors meet is what needs to be on the other side for the side to win. In the example picture China is winning, because 'The Bar' is on Indonesia's side.
Man walking a dinosaur break
But wait, there's more!
This picture shows the second half of the fight page.
1) This is just shows the last people to have clicked 'Fight'. This constantly scrolls down showing the people who have hit and the damage they've done.
2) This shows how much damage you have done in the round. Some will believe that the more damage you do the more awesome you are. I disagree, because that means that new people aren't awesome. All
new people are awesome.
3) This shows which countries have done the most damage for each side, with the hardest hitting countries at the top.
4) This shows which MUs have done the most damage, complete with a link so you can browse through the MU pages because you have nothing better to do.
5) This does what it says on the tin, really. Click to see the overall battle stats.
6) This does what it says on the tin, really. Click to see which MUs have set this battle as their DO.
Now you know everything about fighting, it's time to actually fight. But wait! Don't go clicking that fight button yet, there are still things to think about.
In order to maximize damage efficiency you need to look at a few things:
1) Is your side winning?
2) If you answered yes to (1)) then how much is your side winning by?
3) If you answered no to (1)) then how much is your side losing by?
4) Is there a defense system in this round? If not, is there one in the next round? <--- DEFENDERS ONLY
5) How long is left in the round?
Think of all that and follow this simple flow chart:
Thank-you for reading, vote and subscribe for more!
How To Make Gold
(1 year ago)
code0011 - The Beginning!
(1 year ago)