As many of you probably wasn't aware about how exactly are the e-Sim Laws interpreted or what they actually mean. We have decided to make an article explaining everything.
We would strongly recommend everyone to read the explanation of the 12th law which has been explained in detail about what is classified as spam.
1. You are allowed to have only one citizen account. Violating this law will result in permanent ban of all your accounts If You share IP address or PC with another player, a Game Operator must be notified. In case like this, You are not allowed to have any transactions to each other.
2. All contents (comments, articles, avatars, citizen, company names, etc.) published by users cannot contain pornography, racism, flaming or anything that is classified as abusive.
All content posted/owned by the users must be classified as legal. Posting any content which can be classified as: pornography, racism, flaming, vulgar, insultive etc. is forbidden and will be deleted. If a player continues to post the abusive content he/she will be warned and than a temporary ban may be applied.
3. Using bots or automated software to play the game is strictly forbidden.
Using any sort of software of add-ons which work automatically eg.: auto-fighting scripts, mass message scripts, auto train/work scripts etc. is prohibited and will lead to a permanent ban.
4. Exploiting bugs will result in permanent ban. Note, that you get gold and special medal for each bug found in the game.
Exploiting any bugs or errors is prohibited. Players will be penalised for breaking this rule depending on the scale of the exploit. The penalty can vary from temporary ban up to permanent ban.
5. Selling and buying ingame accounts, gold, items, currencies (in exchange of other items in other games or rl money) is forbidden and may lead into permanent ban.
Exchanging anything between the games or real life money is not allowed. This also includes exchanging votes between the games. Shouts with promoting or advertising the exchange will be deleted and the user might be temporarily banned. If there is a proof that there has been an exchange the accounts will be banned permanently without any warnings.
6. Citizens take responsibility for all their actions and all content their publish. Any real life law violations will be forwarded to proper security forces
All citizens are responsible for any actions they make. Excuses such as it was a family member breaking the laws are not valid. Citizen account is responsible for the actions, not the person managing them.
7. Inviting other players only to exploit them is forbidden (e.g. forcing them to work for minimum salary or donate you their money to you )
In other words boosting citizen accounts in any way is prohibited. Administration is not concerned whether a citizen is boosting another citizen by favour or by good will. Citizens are allowed to work for minimal salary, but they MUST receive a payment through donate at least once per week and the payment should match the salary for that particular work skill. Citizens found breaking this rule can be fined for the amount which they received up to a permanent ban.
8. Giving your account to any other person who already has an account is forbidden (account sitting)
You are only allowed to play with you own account. Training or working for a friend is strictly prohibited. If you know that you might be having a friend visiting your house you are strongly advised to notify a staff about it or fill the shared IP form.
9. Vandalising, spamming, flaming on e-sim forum, wiki or official irc channel may result in permanent ban of your citizen
Any type of vandalism of the official e-Sim sub-sites is not allowed. Evading bans on the IRC/Forums or the wiki is also classified as vandalism.
10. You may not publish personal information about any e-sim citizen
Publishing any personal information such as: real-life names, addresses, telephone numbers, emails, pictures etc. is strictly prohibited. Due to the fact the e-Sim cares about the privacy of our players, anyone found breaking this rules will be penalised immediately.
11. Insulting, threatening, abusing or petitioning administration team with false or trivial issues is forbidden and will result in permanent ban.
Any type of abuse towards the administration team will be penalised. Depending on the purpose/type of the abuse citizens breaking this law can be banned temporarily or permanently.
12. It is forbidden to post any information (especially spam) which is not directly associated with the game.
Posting any content which is classified as spam will be removed. The following things are classified as spam:
Articles: sub for sub, offering items for subs/votes, external advertising
Comments: article links, sub for sub, external advertising
Shouts: sub for sub, external advertising, repeating the same shout or repeating the shout with similar content/meaning
All of the the above mentioned contents will be deleted from day 175. Please note that we will NOT remove the content which was posted before that day.
13. We reserve the right to ban any user from the game.
Even the rules exists, all bans must have an appropriate reason and there will be no citizen banned for no reason.
14. We reserve the right to change any aforementioned laws.
15. It is forbidden to convince people to click on adverts
16. Stealing properties from national orgs is illegal
Stealing any items/currencies from the National Organizations is forbidden. Using the organizations to boost personal accounts/armies or refilling them is also not allowed.
[Admin] Day 166 News and updates
(1 year ago)
[Admin] Day 183 News and updates
(1 year ago)