I am writing for several reasons:
- to share my thoughts about your foreign politics
- to get better idea, what do you think, how do you prefer things
- because I think, such article is needed.
Thoughts about last wars, big battles
Oh, yes, we got our asses kicked hard. Well, I am not writing here to share the reasons, but I can. In short.
- because of boredom we started to do crazy stuff - fighting inside. Yes, it was little fights but that was what enemies were waiting for.
- some alliance countries acted selfish and didn't used enough resources to max their damage out. Enemies were all doing it, their burst their damage as big as they can. Why? Because some countries was thinking 'oh, we are not attacked, good for us so we will help others, a bit'
. No, that's wrong. We all have seen it. The Bulgaria fallen because of that. The Lithuania managed to lose not so important regions (yes, we are lucky).
- Fighting on -20 penalty. We were trying to help Bulgaria keep their resources, even with penalty. That was fail no2. We are stronger but not 1.2x stronger.
But those loses is really good. We know our mistakes, so what do we do? We fix it. We must help Bulgaria restore their glory, because we need every damage we can do to keep dominating. That's the trhill of this game. Winning against the odds.
Greece and Serbia
Oh, it was a headache for me over those last days. We are standing on our feet again, we are winning (and it doesnt require a lot of efforts for us). But we need all the help we can get. And the disputes began in the alliance. Greece doesn't want to fight Serbia! We had to act quickly and this was really a big surprise for us.
I will try to write some of my thinking over your friendship:
1) you are friends with Serbia in Real Life.
2) you are afraid you will lose the war against Serbia. You are afraid you will lose your colonies.
3) there are some Serbs who is not hiting against Greece out of the principle. If you fight Serbia, you will lose those Serbs
1) Well, I can't say about this reason much... Yes, you are friends with Serbia in RL. Stay friends, we don't ask you to become enemies. This is a game. You can be enemies in game, but you will still stay friends in RL and friends even in game. Not officially. You will be still able to talk friendly, laugh together and have fun together.
Yes, it would be better for you to be allies. Unfortunately, many regions you hold, belongs to Serbia's allies. Serbia is a threat to your allies. The situation may change in the future but now, do your best by fighting where you are needed.
2) That is just false. We are winning the war. Why wouldn't you. Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, China, Russia, Brasil was fighting for you hard. They would support you as hard as they could. We are supporting Bulgaria and Romania now. And it works. The second part is really messed up. Ok, you are afraid to lose your colonies. So you have to work hard that your allies be strong and be able to help you maintaining it. As I was talking about war, I already said that we realised that helping all alies is really crucial for alliance to survive. We are not doing such mistakes again. We will help our allies as much as we can. If you are not helping us, we can be defeated.
And what is then waiting for you? I think you will too be defeated and lose your colonies. What you was afraid of in the first place.
3)This statement is just false.
And it can only be not realised by kids. I know this game is also played by younger people, so I feel I am needed to reason this out. Imagine. When we are fighting, it almost doesn't metter where you spend your damage. It goes to the total damage of ALPHA damage. Serbia > FORTIS. Ok, some Serbs are not fighting against Greece. That's mean, they fight against LT, BG or any other ALPHA country. That means, ALPHA needs to concentrate more there and can help Greece less... And what is the result? Same as Serbs would be fighting against you. Yes, you are now happy, cause you are able to defend your colonies almost alone. We still provide you a bit help, but not much. And you help us a little too. Well, it has good sides and bad... On the one hand you can be happy: you are strong, you dont need help, you can be proud of your country. On the other hand some of citizens can start thinking they are alone, their alliance is not helping them. That's an illusion. ALPHA is constantly looking to all battles, prioritising, sending troops. Ofcourse, not all damage is good for their alliance. Some is wasted. But that's another story - that's tactics and so on. I am not talking about it now.
I heard, dr love
, made some insults towards you. I am really sorry about it. Our nation is not so hot-blooded as you are (Greeks, Italians, Spanish and all the nations from the South). We don't really understand some of your acts. Just forget it, please. He is working hard for his country and whole ALPHA. And when it falls a part, everyone can feel helpless, angry, sad and make some bad decisions.The game is not about one person! It is about countries. Greece, Lithuania, Bulgaria and so on. Bulgaria didn't offend Greece. Bulgaria loves Greece. Lithuania too. That's the truth you must know!
Yes, the article is long. I bolded
what is important... But... All text is important
Yes, I know the text is long. But please, trolls, don't write tl;dr comments. The comments I would like to get, is constructive critism or reasoning. This is not article for your lulz.
The point of article is not making you attack Serbia... It is too late. And it won't help much. the point is, that we are friends, we are alliance. We need you, you need us. We will take care of it when you need the help. I wrote this, because I want Greece for my ally. Your goverment is doing fine. They are working hard. ALPHA is working hard. We rushed a bit with the war against Serbia. We was not aware you have such big doubts.
spyros the great
- these guys are working hard for you. Give them a credit! o7
United we stand, divided we fall
[CP] Kadencijos pradžia,viešas kreipimasis
(1 year ago)
[CP] Naujienos. Keli patarimai žaidėjams
(1 year ago)